The heads of the villages conveyed their thanks and appreciation to the base for the continued support and assistance rendered by Airmen who participate in two non-profit volunteer organizations; the Manas Service Organization and the Manas Air Base Outreach Society.
What does MABOS stand for?
MABOS stands for Manas Air Base Outreach Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Master of Agribusiness Management (degree)
- Mid-America Building Maintenance, Inc.
- Milwaukee Area Bluegrass Music Association (Oshkosh, WI)
- Majelis Adat Budaya Melayu Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Malay Ceremony & Cultural Assembly; Indonesia)
- Mediterranean American Business Network (now Mediterranean Anglo-American Business Network; Marseille, France)
- Mid-Atlantic Brewing News
- Mid-Atlantic Bight National Undersea Research Center (NOAA)
- Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials (Manitoba, Canada)
- Marianas-Bonins Group (US Navy)
- Metro All-Breed Obedience Club (Benbrook, TX; dog training club)
- Master of Advanced Business Practice (degree)
- Maximal Anal Basal Pressure (gastroenterology)
- Maximum Allowable Back Pressure
- Mean Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- Mean Arterial Blood Pressure
- Member of the Association of Business Psychologists (UK)
- Multi-Armed Bandit Problem (mathematics)
- Mexican American Business and Professional Association (California)
- Multiple Addictive Behaviors Questionnaire
- Manchester and Birmingham Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Occasionally, members from the Manas Air Base Outreach Society collect enough school supplies to warrant a visit.
Henry Yanju, the wing's Catholic priest and head of the non-profit organization, Manas Air Base Outreach Society.