00 Hardcover HD58 Writing in plain language, Kotter (Harvard Business School) presents an eight-step process for managing organizational change, with special emphasis on establishing a sense of urgency and creating a guiding coalition as the first steps.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Managing Organizational Change
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOC
We have 227 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Operating Center
- Maintenance Operational Check
- Maintenance Operations Center
- Maintenance, Operations and Construction
- Major Oil Company
- Managed Object Class(es)
- Management and Operating Contractor
- Management Of Change
- Management Operating Committee
- Management Oversight Committee (various organizations)
- Manual of Official Controls (UK)
- Marcos Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Margin of Control (criticality)
- Maritime Operations Center
- Market On Close (commodity trading term)
- Marriage of Convenience (personal ads)
- Mars Observer Camera
- Mars Orbiter Camera
- Masculine of Center (gender identity)
- Massachusetts Oilheat Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also has experience managing organizational change, having led California-American through recent management reorganizations as a result of the company's purchase.
It generally includes negotiating skills, ethics, managing organizational change, financial analysis and anything at all that contains the words "strategic" or "global" (e.
A behaviorial approach to understanding and managing organizational change.
The second theme, creating and managing organizational change, begins with Oster identifying two routes for earning higher-than-average returns in large, mature organizations: entreprenuership and relative advantage.