It was chosen in recognition of its comprehensive approach to managing occupational road risk, which includes a structured training and assessment programme for van drivers.
What does MORR stand for?
MORR stands for Managing Occupational Road Risk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MORR
We have 11 other meanings of MORR in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
- Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- Methods of Research Practice in Horticulture (decision support software)
- Molecular and Organismic Research in Plant History
- Form, Shape (Prefix)
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works (Kenya)
- Maiden Ocean Racing Qatar (sailing)
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification Guide
- Magnitude of Risk Reduction (economics)
- Medical Operations Readiness Review (US NASA)
- Memory Overhead Reduction Ratio
- Morristown National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform (Irvine, CA)
- Management of Regulatory Submissions (Canada)
- Management, Orientation, Reinforcement and Support (training)
- McGill Object Relations Scale (psychology)
- Middle Office Reporting System (trading control)
- Milestones of Recovery Scale (mental health)
- Military Operations Research Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: 'If we are to reduce the number of workrelated road accidents, it is vital that employers play their part by having policies in place to deal with managing occupational road risk.
The three ten-point safety codes will be launched at a seminar on the practical aspects of managing occupational road risk at Volvo Truck and Bus, Warwick, on June 18.