What does METIA stand for?
METIA stands for Managing Emerging Technologies in Asia (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold (aviation)
- ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Maritime Environmental Training Institute (Japan)
- Masyarakat Energi Terbarukan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Renewable Energy Society)
- Matuaileoo Environment Trust Inc. (Samoa; est. 2000)
- Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
- Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence (San Francisco, CA)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan; formerly MITI)
- Mitochondrial Electron Transport Inhibitor (chemical)
- Mount Evelyn Township Improvement Committee (Australia)
- Modular Ecotoxicity Tests Incorporating Ecological Relevance
- Ministry for the Eradication Through Imitation of Hostile Species Unsuitable for Enslavement (gaming clan)
- Metinfo Metsätietopalvelut (Finnish: Metinfo Forest Information Services; Finnish Forest Research Institute, Metla, Finland)
- Mathematics Experiences Through Image Processing (teaching materials for kindergarten through grade-12)
- Medical Engineering Technology Industrial Strategy (consortium; Japan)
- Metadata Extraction and Tagging Service
- Master of Engineering in Technical Japanese (accreditation; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Metrics Education Toolkit