Every few years the wording of the DoD directives requiring the management of risks has been made stronger and stronger until it is definitively mandatory.
What does MoR stand for?
MoR stands for Management of Risk (also seen as M_o_R; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MoR
We have 109 other meanings of MoR in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Mock-you (mocking library for .NET)
- Multi-Staged Output Queue
- Multiple Order Quantity
- Maintenance Operations Quality Assurance
- Middlebury Open Queer Alliance (Middlebury College; Vermont)
- Multimedia Object Query Language
- Macedonian Organization for Quality and Standardization
- Mail Order Rule
- Management by Objectives and Results (methodology)
- Management Operating Ratio
- Manager Once Removed
- Mandatory Occurrence Report (aviation)
- Manufacturing Operation Recovery
- Market Opportunity Rating
- Master of Operations Research (College degree)
- Master Ordnance Repair
- Masters of Reality (band)
- Mathematics of Operations Research
- Meals on the Run (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The successful management of risk on a continual basis can give organizations a competitive edge by ensuring more effective and efficient processes, by reducing operational costs, by improving customer service, and by keeping disruptions to a minimum.
Integrated, innovative management of risk and cash flow, die process of care, and clinically meaningful information.