With courses and training scenarios ranging from emergency response, fire prevention, health and safety, management of major emergencies, sea survival, transportation and vocational, the centre is permanently busy.
What does MOME stand for?
MOME stands for Management of Major Emergencies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOME
We have 1 other meaning of MOME in our Acronym Attic
- Myeloid Origin Mononuclear Cell (biology)
- Man-On-the-Move Communications System (US)
- Man of My Dreams
- Master of My Domain
- Material Ordering & Management Document
- Microscopic Order Macroscopic Disorder (spectroscopy)
- Moderate Mental Disabilities
- Module outside the Main Discipline (education; UK)
- Movies of Mass Destruction (event)
- Music of Miles Davis (songbook)
- Ministry of Manpower & Emigration (Egypt)
- Ministry of Mines and Energy (Ghana)
- Multicenter trial of the Orqis Medical CRS for the Enhanced Treatment of CHF Unresponsive to Medical Therapy
- Multimedia Open Environment Using the European Home Network for Building Management
- Military Observer Mission to Ecuador and Peru
- Maastricht Otitis Media with Effusion Study
- Ministry of Mines, Environment and Tourism (Zimbabwe)
- Ministry of Marine Fisheries (Morocco)
- Multi-Object Multi-Frame (photometry)
- Manual of Operation and Maintenance Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Falck Nutec offers an extensive range of courses and services such as: health and safety, maritime, fire fighting, onboard and installation specific, offshore, aviation, medical and first aid, renewable energy, crisis management, management of major emergencies (MOME) and training management services (TMS).
In the UK, Falck Nutec offers training and consultancy services in offshore survival and safety, maritime, medical, firefighting, management of major emergencies, health and safety and renewable energy.