Management of Human Resources Effective management of human resources is not a new challenge, but it is one that demands more attention as the government's workforce ages.
What does MHRC stand for?
MHRC stands for Management of Human Resources
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHRC
We have 25 other meanings of MHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board
- Military Health Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Midwest Homeless and Runaway Adolescent Project (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Mendocino Historical Review Board
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene, and Madison Counties (Xenia, OH)
- Mental Health Review Board (Australia)
- Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark
- Maple Heights Regional Branch Library (Maple Heights, OH)
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Malawi Human Rights Commission
- Manitoba Health Research Council
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Manitoba HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) Research Centre (Canada)
- Medical Health and Research Council
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
- Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Montpellier Hérault Rugby Club (France)
- Macedonian Human Rights Committee of Melbourne and Victoria Inc. (est. 1984)
- Master of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
This leads to the inclusion of factors not related directly to agency outputs in decisions that involve the management of human resources in the workplace.