What does MANDAS stand for?
MANDAS stands for Management of Distributed Applications and Systems (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Management Control Report
- Multivariate Analysis of Covariance
- Michigan Alliance for the National Children's Study
- Maximum Number of Noncumulative Double Bonds
- Maine Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- McCarron Assessment of Neuromuscular Development (neurology)
- Metropolitan Area Network Development
- Military Association for National Defense
- Metropolitan Area Network Darmstadt (Germany)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Maneuvering Decoy
- Milwaukee Award for Neighborhood Development Innovation (Wisconsin)
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa (disaster prevention)
- Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racers' Association
- Manistee and North Eastern Railroad
- Marshall Alumni Networking Event (University of Southern California)
- Monographs on the Ancient Near East
- Montgomery Area Nontraditional Equestrians (est. 1994; East Montgomery, AL)
- Morrow Assessment of Nausea and Emesis (chemotherapy scale)