What does MiNE stand for?
MiNE stands for Management in the Network Economy (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MiNE
We have 9 other meanings of MiNE in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Modified Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 3)
- Modified Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 3) for Limited Electrons
- Modified Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/ S=Overlap Integral R=Internuclear Distance
- Medical Information Network Distribution Service (Japan)
- Mental Illness Needs Discussion Sessions (Southfield, MI)
- Mobile Information and New Data Services
- Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore
- MS-DOS Internal Network Drive Scheme
- Multimedia Instructional Network Delivery System
- Massage Institute of New England (Somerville, MA)
- Medical Improvement Not Expected (US SSA)
- Microbial Information Network Europe (database)
- Mid-Iowa Narcotics Enforcement (fask force)
- More Is Never Enough
- Mine Assembly Facility
- Mine Counter-Measure Station (US Navy)
- Ministerio de Educación (Spanish: Education Ministry)
- Mine Defense Laboratory
- Ministerio de Educación (Ministry of Education, Chile)