An owner recently told me, `I just want to know what time it is, not how to build a watch,'" said Russ Sandlin, Director of Residential Business Development at Management Reports International.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Management Reports International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Machine Readable Information
- Machine Readable Instruction
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetorotational Instability (physics)
- Magnum Research Incorporated
- Mail Routing Instruction (US DoD)
- Maintenance Requirements - Instruments
- Major Research Initiative
- Major Research Instrumentation Program (National Science Foundation)
- Management Recruiters International
- Managing Retirement Income (class & conference)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Marginal Reliability Importance
- Market Research Indonesia
- Market Research, Inc. (New York)
- Maryland Rock Industries, Inc.
- Master Record Index
- Material Receipt Inspection
- Material Requirement Internal
- Material Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Management Reports International continued the expansion of its strategy to deliver comprehensive internet technology solutions for mainstream real estate and property management companies by striking a relationship to offer AvidXchange's suite of procurement products.
Management Reports International can be found on the World Wide Web at http://www.
Real estate firms can now experience on-line, real-time access to centrally housed databases and software applications," says Fred Good-man, vice president of Management Reports International.