Obviously, it creates a dilemma for computer science and management information systems graduating students; they can't get the job for lack of experience, and can't acquire experience without landing a job first.
What does MISY stand for?
MISY stands for Management Information Systems (course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MISY
- Mild to Severe
- Mission Valley
- misure immediate per salvare la vita
- Mobile Instrumentation Support Vans
- Member of the Institute of Social Welfare (UK)
- Methodist International Student Work
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Manufacturing Information Systems
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, offers new features that make it particularly accessible for users in remote locations who may not be familiar with risk management information systems.
] The Case Execution Management Information Systems (CEMIS) Team met at the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) Headquarters on 19 through 21 March 2003, in their continuing effort to support CEMIS requirements development and the ongoing analysis of alternatives (AOA) study being performed by DSCA in conjunction with the Standard Systems Group (SSG) at Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, Alabama.