ViSalus also intends to create a management incentive plan and to issue stock options and restricted stock units that will vest over an eight-year period to Mr.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Management Incentive Plan
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MIP
We have 379 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Index Page
- Maintenance Interaction Procedure
- Major Individual Project (various organizations)
- Major Intrinsic Protein
- Malaria in Pregnancy
- Male Iron Pipe
- Mallory Institute of Pathology
- Managed Inventory Program (software)
- Management Implementation Plan
- Management Improvement Project (various organizations)
- Management Information Project (various locations)
- Management Inspection Process
- Management/Master Information Paper
- Management/Modest Improvement Program
- Managers in Partnership (trade union; UK)
- Managing Intellectual Property (monthly magazine)
- Managing the Influence Process (US NASA)
- Mandatory Inspection Point
- Manejo Integrado de Plagas (Spanish: Integrated Pest Management)
- Manufacturing and Inspection Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tax efficient and flexible Enterprise Management Incentive plan has been adopted by over 10,000 UK companies since 2000 and for many software businesses it is now part and parcel of a new recruit's expectations in terms of long-term reward.
This was part of the OpSec Management Incentive Plan 2010, which was approved at the AGM.
Risk management Here's a novelty: a potentially lucrative management incentive plan where the targets look a stretch too far.
As one of the most active late-stage investors, Meritech provides guidance on a number of issues that rapidly growing companies typically face, including management incentive plans, IPO market timing and positioning, adviser selection, and post-IPO ownership transition.
The ailing Lawrence manufacturer's management incentive plan, which was under review in Worcester by Judge Joel B.
At Baker Tilly, we have assisted clients in implementing approved share option schemes on numerous occasions and the Enterprise Management Incentive plan is very popular.
Both the management incentive plan and its long-term incentive plan contain some interesting provisions.