In addition, construction relating to Project 2012, a fugitive dust management improvement project aimed at improving off-gas capture and workplace conditions to better comply with national standards, is substantially complete with commissioning expected to take place this month.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Management Improvement Project (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 378 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance In Progress
- Maintenance Index Page
- Maintenance Interaction Procedure
- Major Individual Project (various organizations)
- Major Intrinsic Protein
- Malaria in Pregnancy
- Male Iron Pipe
- Mallory Institute of Pathology
- Managed Inventory Program (software)
- Management Implementation Plan
- Management Incentive Plan
- Management Information Project (various locations)
- Management Inspection Process
- Management/Master Information Paper
- Management/Modest Improvement Program
- Managers in Partnership (trade union; UK)
- Managing Intellectual Property (monthly magazine)
- Managing the Influence Process (US NASA)
- Mandatory Inspection Point
- Manejo Integrado de Plagas (Spanish: Integrated Pest Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shoro, as a water bottling firm, did not qualify to participate, but it has since benefitted indirectly from the project, which trained 25 national consultants, some of whom continue to work on quality management improvement projects and certification preparation.
According to HUD officials, the department has submitted a procurement request for the initial study of the HUD Integrated Financial Management Improvement Project (HIFMIP).