Training, empowerment, and rewards are considered to be among the significant indicators of management commitment to service quality (Babakus et al.
What does MCSQ stand for?
MCSQ stands for Management Commitment to Service Quality
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCSQ
We have 1 other meaning of MCSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Certified Solution Provider
- Military Content and Solutions Provider
- Mission Completion Success Probability
- Mule Creek State Prison (California)
- Missionary Community of Saint Paul the Apostle
- Monmouth County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Eatontown. NJ)
- Multicenter Study of Perioperative Ischemia
- Miracle Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi, India)
- Medical Certification Standards and Procedures Training (US FAA)
- Mainland Chinese Society Queensland (Australia)
- Maximum Contract Storage Quantity (US FERC)
- Monte Carlo and Quasi Monte Carlo
- Division of Medical Countermeasures Strategy and Requirements (US HHS)
- Material Cost & Status Report
- Materiel Condition Status Report
- MedcomSoft Record (medical software suite)
- Men Can Stop Rape
- Midnight Club Street Racing (game)
- Minimum Commercial Security Requirements
- Mississippi Center for Supercomputing Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper studies the effects of management commitment to service quality on the customers' level of satisfaction.