U-Sleep's new Action View feature takes patient management by exception to a whole new level for our customers by letting them concentrate on those requiring immediate action, such as follow up calls for therapy intervention, dramatically reducing the time it takes to manage their patient populations.
What does MBE stand for?
MBE stands for Management By Exception
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBE
We have 101 other meanings of MBE in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Bay Disposal Site
- Mekong Basin Disease Surveillance (Thailand)
- Metabolic Bone Disease Specialist
- Minale Bryce Design Strategy (est. 1968; Australia)
- Minimum Basic Data Set (hospital record studies)
- Modified Bidirectional Decoding Strategy
- Multihazard Building Design Summer Institute (by Federal Emergency Management Agency for engineering and architecture professors)
- Mobile Bediener Dialog Terminal (German: Mobile Operator Dialogue Terminal; industrial safety technology; Bernstein AG; Germany)
- Mulberry Bush Day Unit (school; UK)
- Mail Boxes Etc.
- Managing Basic Education
- Manotick Brass Ensemble (Manotick, Ontario, Canada)
- Master in Biomedical Engineering (various universities)
- Master in Business Economics
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise
- Master of Business Education
- Master of Business Engineering (degree; various universities)
- Member of the British Empire (title; UK)
- Member of the Order of the British Empire
- Mennonite Board of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
FOB Direct owner Warren Bird said, We chose WFX because it is a complete end-to-end product life-cycle solution with a fully integrated task management by exception.
In contrast, students in the same sample gave favorable assessments to active management by exception where the leader pays close attention to mistakes and has an extensive monitoring and control system in place to provide early indications of problems.
This management by exception process is tied closely to Prism's automatic Alert System that informs the user when set parameters have been exceeded.
Omnilink's scaleable software application provides management by exception, in which users define the monitoring criteria and if any exceptions occur, automated alerts are sent to designated users through a range of options including fax, email, pager, text message or voice call.
Contains decision support analytics that enable management by exception through dashboards, configurable alerts, simple what-if analysis, and real-time request optimization.
The solution allows for management by exception based on user-defined rules that generate alerts and trigger pre-established events.
For the supply chain, business activity monitoring (BAM) will help make cost-effective management by exception a reality.