At the outset, the Director-General presented the conclusions of the 14th meeting of the project's Management Advisory Committee (MAC) that had taken place on 29-31 October "the MAC recognized that further and intensive efforts are necessary," MAC Chair Ranjay Sharan explained.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Management Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Ambulatory Category
- Major Area Commander
- Make-Up Art Cosmetics, Inc
- Makiling Airsoft Club (Philippines)
- Making Arizona Competitive
- Managed Account (finance)
- Management Access Conference (annual conference)
- Management Accounting Committee (various organizations)
- Management Action Center
- Management Ad Hoc Committee
- Management Advisory Council (FAA)
- Management and Administrative Computing
- Manchester Athletic Club (Manchester, MA)
- Mandatory Access Control
- Maneuver Area Command
- Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs
- Maningrida Arts and Culture (Aboriginal arts organisation; Maningrida, Arnhem Land, Northern Territory)
- Manitoba Action Centre (Leaf Rapids, Manitoba, Canada)
- Manitoba Arts Council
- Manually Activated Call point (fire protection systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, the FDA's Reproductive Health Drugs Advisory Committee and the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee voted that the benefits of the contraceptive patch outweighed its risks while noting that the patch was associated with an increased risk of venous thromboembolic events.
A longtime supporter and friend of the Schack Institute, Sciame serves as chair of the Construction Management Advisory Committee and is also a member of the Advisory Board.
Byline: ANI Kathmandu, May 30 (ANI): The work management advisory committee of the Nepal parliament today decided not to take the 'commitment proposal' registered by the Unified CPN (Maoist) to the parliament for discussion.
The FDA said its cardiovascular and renal drugs advisory committee and its drug safety and risk management advisory committee will discuss "updated information on the risks and benefits" of the medications Aranesp, Epogen and Procrit, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Highlights of this agreement include: * Development of a consultation process at various levels; * Establishment of a Joint Management Advisory Committee (JMAC); * Capacity and resource requirements; * Information-sharing protocols; * Revenue-sharing opportunities; and, * Development of employment, training, contracting and business strategies.
In addition, Open World does not have an audit or financial management advisory committee to advise the Board of Trustees on financial management, accountability, and internal control issues.