Brown Harris Stevens has appointed Chris Craig as vice president of the Management Accounting Division.
What does MAD stand for?
MAD stands for Management Accounting Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAD
We have 312 other meanings of MAD in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Action Directive
- Maintenance Analysis Data
- Maintenance Assembly-Disassembly
- Maintien a Domicile (French: Housekeeper)
- Major Account Designation
- Major Activity Director
- Major Affective Disorder
- Make A Difference
- Maladjusted, Antisocial, and Darn Mean (Tom of Thumb)
- Male Approval Desire
- Managing Archaeological Data
- Mandibular Advancement Device (sleep apnea)
- Manufacturing and Design (various locations)
- Margin for Adverse Deviation (finance; also seen as MFAD)
- Marina Academic Decathlon (Huntington Beach, California)
- Marine Aviation Detachment
- Market Abuse Directive (UK)
- Market Analysis Dormancy
- Mass Acceleration Diagram
- Master Account Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
WALLER, CPA, is a technical manager in the AICPA industry and management accounting division.
Companies that are interested in participating should call the AICPA management accounting division at (201) 938-3011 for a brochure with additional information about the study (see "Accounting Practices Benchmarking Study Spots Mistakes Companies Make," Jofa, Mar.