It will be presented by David Allen, past president of CIMA and chairman of the financial and management accounting committee of the International Federation of Accountants.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Management Accounting Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Maintenance Allocation Chart
- Maintenance Availability Computer
- Major Ambulatory Category
- Major Area Commander
- Make-Up Art Cosmetics, Inc
- Makiling Airsoft Club (Philippines)
- Making Arizona Competitive
- Managed Account (finance)
- Management Access Conference (annual conference)
- Management Action Center
- Management Ad Hoc Committee
- Management Advisory Committee
- Management Advisory Council (FAA)
- Management and Administrative Computing
- Manchester Athletic Club (Manchester, MA)
- Mandatory Access Control
- Maneuver Area Command
- Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs
- Maningrida Arts and Culture (Aboriginal arts organisation; Maningrida, Arnhem Land, Northern Territory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following former IMA Committees will now serve as Non-Board Advisory Committees reporting to the POC: Information Technology, Management Accounting Committee (MAC)/Foundation for Applied Research (FAR).
Financial Management (formerly Management Accounting) scooped three awards in the International Federation of Accountant's Financial and Management Accounting Committee (FMAC) Articles of Merit programme 1999.
Bill Connell, council member, has been appointed chairman of the financial and management accounting committee of the International Federation of Accountants, which will greatly improve CIMA's profile internationally.
Management Accounting Committee Chair/President of Foundation for Applied Research Carl S.
Ten leading chief financial officers were asked that question in a study commissioned by the Financial and Management Accounting Committee (FMAC) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
IMA'S MANAGEMENT Accounting Committee (MAC) announces that two new Statements on Management Accounting (SMAs), developed in collaboration with Arthur Andersen LLP, are available.