What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Managed Ventricular Pacing (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Monocusp Ventricular Outflow Patch
- Most Valuable Offensive Player (sports award)
- Multicultural Voices of Praise
- Mississippi Valley Ozark Region
- Multiple Viewpoints Oriented Requirements Method
- Managed Virtual Office Solutions (Verizon)
- My Virtual Office Suite
- Ministerio de Vivienda, Ordenamiento Territorial y Medio Ambiente (Spanish; Uruguay)
- Many Voices, One Vision (Illinois Institute of Technology; Chicago, IL)
- Magnum Venus Products (Goshen, IN)