Having a single managed laboratory service also means we are able to significantly reduce costs which can be reinvested elsewhere in frontline care," the professor added.
What does MLS stand for?
MLS stands for Managed Laboratory Service (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLS
We have 346 other meanings of MLS in our Acronym Attic
- Myrobalan Latent Ringspot Virus (horticulture)
- Minnehaha Lincoln Republican Women (South Dakota)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction, Weak
- Moscow Locomotive Repair Works (Moscow, Russia)
- Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed (Environmental Protection Agency; Australia)
- Middle and Lower Reaches of the Yangtze River (China)
- Machine Learning System
- Maintenance Logic System (software)
- Major League Sniping (gaming clan)
- Major League Soccer
- Manistique and Lake Superior Railroad
- Manitoba Land Surveyor
- Manuel Le Saux (Italian DJ)
- Maple Leaf Square (Canada)
- Maricopa Live Steamers (railroads)
- Marine Load System
- Mass Layoff Statistics (US Department of Labor)
- Massive Loser Squad (Australia)
- Master Line State (Cisco)
- Master of Legal Studies (various schools)