Contract notice: managed laboratory services - blood sciences - clinical chemistry services Hywel Dda Health Board is currently planning to modernise the delivery of Pathology Services and is seeking to implement a managed laboratory service contract, over a phased period, across the Blood Science Services including but not limited to Clinical Chemistry, Blood Gas, Immunology and Point of Care Testing.
What does MLS stand for?
MLS stands for Managed Laboratory Service (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLS
We have 346 other meanings of MLS in our Acronym Attic
- Myrobalan Latent Ringspot Virus (horticulture)
- Minnehaha Lincoln Republican Women (South Dakota)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction, Weak
- Moscow Locomotive Repair Works (Moscow, Russia)
- Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed (Environmental Protection Agency; Australia)
- Middle and Lower Reaches of the Yangtze River (China)
- Machine Learning System
- Maintenance Logic System (software)
- Major League Sniping (gaming clan)
- Major League Soccer
- Manistique and Lake Superior Railroad
- Manitoba Land Surveyor
- Manuel Le Saux (Italian DJ)
- Maple Leaf Square (Canada)
- Maricopa Live Steamers (railroads)
- Marine Load System
- Mass Layoff Statistics (US Department of Labor)
- Massive Loser Squad (Australia)
- Master Line State (Cisco)
- Master of Liberal Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having a single managed laboratory service also means we are able to significantly reduce costs which can be reinvested elsewhere in frontline care," the professor added.
The company was also short-listed for two of the other European Outsourcing Awards Commenting on the win, Simon Ackroyd, operations Director, Synergy said, "This award not only underlines the innovative thinking at the heart of the Synergy, but also recognises the significance of this new development for the future of managed laboratory services.