By then, the agency was converting to its current correctional managed health care system in which medical services are provided to the offender population through contracts with the University of Texas Medical Branch and the Texas Tech School of Medicine.
What does MHCS stand for?
MHCS stands for Managed Health Care System (health care provider)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCS
We have 37 other meanings of MHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Methyl Hydroxy Chalcone Polymer
- Minnesota Health Care Program
- Model Health Care Programmes (healthcare problems management; World Health Organization)
- Multiple Habitat Conservation Program (California)
- Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling (UK)
- Massachusetts Health Care Panel Study
- Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act
- Mental Health Clinical Research Center (various organizations)
- Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission
- Mountain Horticultural Crops Research Station (Mills River, NC)
- Master Human Capital Strategist (Human Capital Institute)
- Matthews Health Coding Solutions (Australia)
- Mental Health Charting System (Anzer IT Solutions)
- Mental Health Court Support
- Mental Health Crisis Service (emergency healthcare)
- Mental Hygiene Consultation Service
- Mullica Hill Cold Storage (Mullica Hill Group; New Jersey)
- Multicultural Health Communication Service
- Murray Hill Chinese School (New Jersey)
- Must Haves & Can't Stands (online dating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health policy experts at institutions such as research-intensive universities, hospitals, managed health care systems, health advocacy groups, corporate medical departments, health and environmental consulting firms, state and local health departments, legislative committees, federal regulatory agencies, and international agencies should consider investing time and effort to better understand the scientific community, and to invent new mechanisms to interface science with policy decisions.
Managed Care Professional Fees The arrival of managed health care systems began to turn that situation around.
For both Wilkerson and VanNoy, the growing movement to a managed health care system has played havoc with their medical practices and businesses.
The major shareholder is Fahd Al Athel, a Saudi specialist in managed health care systems.
An executive with a leading subacute care management firm tells what it takes Subacute care has earned its rightful place in the managed health care system, with a proven track record for delivering advanced, first-rate care at a cost of 30 to 60% less than acute care.
The Yearbook, based on The Executive Report on Managed Care, a nationally circulated newsletter that covers the industry, tracks the significant growth of managed health care plans and the effectiveness of managed health care systems that have been holding the line on costs below double digits in years when national health spending has reached between 10 and 12 percent of the gross national product.