Health Choice is one of the Mid-South's leading managed health care organizations, serving the needs of more than 518,000 health plan members through contracts with over 100 employers, insurance companies and third-party administrators.
What does MHCO stand for?
MHCO stands for Managed Health Care Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCO
We have 3 other meanings of MHCO in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Master of Health Care Management (graduate degree; various locations)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management (educational program)
- Mental Health Case Manager (behavioral science)
- Meridian Health Care Management
- Mixed Hockey Club Muiderberg (Muiderberg, North Holland, Netherlands)
- Medicine Hat Community Network (Canada)
- Mixed Hockey Club Nieuwegein (Nieuwegein, Netherlands)
- Mobile Health Clinics Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Myosin Heavy Chain-Neonatal (gene)
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Oregon
- Masonic Home for Children at Oxford (Oxford, NC)
- Miniature Horse Club of Ontario (Canada)
- Medical Hispanic Center of Excellence
- Metal Hydride Center of Excellence (government-industry-university research effort)
- Mental Health Careers Opportunity Program (University of Montana)
- Mental Health Community Outreach Program (Australia)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Gene Products (neurology)
- Matheson Higgins Congress Press, Inc. (Woburn, MA)
- Mental Health Centre of Penetanguishene (Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 (pa) This reference profiles 1,185 managed health care organizations in the US.
SuitCASE, a case management software tool, is used mainly in social service and managed health care organizations in Canada, but the company is focussed on the larger North American market.
She is a member of College's Societies on Federal, State, and Local Government and on Managed Health Care Organizations and of its Forum on Women in Medicine and Management