Well-defined managed element (devices, file systems, databases, volume managers) characterization, policy, and rules for provisioning and managing these resources.
What does ME stand for?
ME stands for Managed Element
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ME
We have 50 other meanings of ME in our Acronym Attic
- Mail Early (slogan of post office)
- Main Effort
- Main Electronics
- Main Engine
- Main Etch (semiconductor gate etching)
- Maine (US postal abbreviation)
- Maintenance Entity (ITU-T)
- Maintenance Equipment
- Maintenance/Methods Engineering
- Maître (French title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also eliminates any concerns about the security vulnerabilities associated with SNMP, since it encrypts communications between the managed element and the management console as it traverses the PSTN.