The Mana Pools National Park is the most remote and magnificent wilderness in Africa, said the guide book We only got as far as being 15km into its magnificent borders before turning our jalopy over and being left to the mercy of the wild beasts of the bush.
What does MPNP stand for?
MPNP stands for Mana Pools National Park (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPNP
We have 2 other meanings of MPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Portable Network Graphics
- Most Probable Number of Growth Units
- Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Ministry of Pensions and National Insurance (UK)
- Most Probable Number of Infectious Units
- Most Probable Number of Infectious Units per Litre (water treatment)
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Minnesota Provider Nutrition Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Modified Probabilistic Neural Network (intrusion detection technology)
- Molecular Pair Natural Orbital
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (Canada)
- Mornington Peninsula National Park (Australia)
- Mt. Pulag National Park (Philippine Cordillera Mountain Range)
- Multi-Party Negotiating Process
- Master Printers and Newspaper Proprietors Association
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (Canada)
- Mai Po Nature Reserve (Hong Kong)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources (Pakistan)
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Managed Private Network Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Downstream from the dam, canoeing the Zambezi gives a different perspective on game viewing, and passes through the Mana Pools National Park where black rhino can still be seen.