A key feature of this system is said to be that the Profitmaster measurement and control (MAC) module has been combined with a Windows NT-based man-machine interface (MMI) that is said to take advantage of the latest computing/communications trends.
What does MMI stand for?
MMI stands for Man-Machine Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMI
We have 251 other meanings of MMI in our Acronym Attic
- Man Mein Hai Visshwas (Indian television and Bollywood forum)
- Method of Measurement for Highway Works (UK)
- Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works
- Megaman Maverick Hunter X (video game)
- Madison Media Institute (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Managed Item (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Maintenance Manual Intermediate Levels (TMINS)
- Major and Medium Irrigation (India)
- Major Mental Illness
- Mallinckrodt Medical Inc
- Management & Maintenance Inspection
- Management Methods International (Quality Results People)
- Manpower Management Information
- Marina Militare Italiana (Italian: Italian Navy)
- Marine Mammal Institute (Oregon State University)
- Marion Military Institute
- Market Making Inventory (investing)
- Marketing Management, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- Master Member Index
- Masters of Management of Innovation (University of Toronto degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customize control displays: Rockwell Software of Milwaukee released a new version of RSView32 man-machine interface software for Windows 95 and NT.