Berlin--July2(BNA) The Public Commission for the Protection of Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife attended the 23rd session of the International Council on Coordination of the UNESCO's Man and the Biosphere Programme.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Man and the Biosphere Programme
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Mauritian Association At York (Canada)
- MAC Authentication Bypass (Cisco 802.1x alternative)
- Magazine Advertising Bureau
- Magazine Area B
- Magyar Akkreditációs Bizottság (Hungarian: Hungarian Accreditation Committee)
- Magyar Felsõoktatási Akkreditációs Bizottság (Hungarian Higher Education Accreditation Committee)
- Maine Association of Broadcasters
- Major Activity Budget
- Malaysian Association for the Blind
- Man and Biosphere (UNESCO)
- Managing Assaultive Behavior (nursing certification)
- Marine Advisory Board
- Marine Air Base (US Navy)
- Marine Amphibious Brigade
- Mark After Break (DMX 512 protocol term)
- Master Address Book (Lotus Notes / Domino)
- Master of Agribusiness
- Material Advisory Board (National Research Council, Washington, DC)
- Maximum Allowable Biomass (fish farming)
- Maximum Allowable Burp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Model It is also a model for the management of biosphere reserves, and has made important contributions to the further spread of the Man and the Biosphere Programme in Spain and abroad.