was named Man of the Year by the Yeshiva of South Shore at the school's 55th Annual Awards Banquet, held at the New York Hall of Science in Queens.
What does MOTY stand for?
MOTY stands for Man Of The Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOTY
- Mix of the Week
- Molecule of the Week (American Chemical Society)
- Money on the Way (song; Gunna)
- Monster of the Week (from X-files TV Series)
- More on the Way
- Movie of the Week
- Murder of the Week
- Missouri Chapter of the Wildlife Society
- Man On The Way Up
- Make of That What You Will
- Manufacturer of the Year (award; various states)
- Mason of the Year (award)
- Match of the Year (sports)
- Mod of the Year (gaming)
- Moderator of the Year (online forums)
- Mother of the Year
- Motorcycle of the Year
- Movie of the Year
- Match-of-the-Year Candidates (professional wrestling)
- Married out of Unity (Quaker religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin said: "I'm chuffed to have made the finals of Slimming World's Man of the Year but I didn't lose weight to win a competition.
Byline: Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley SUPERSTAR Justin Timberlake jetted in from the US to collect International Man of the Year from Kelly Osbourne and David Furnish, and announced he and David Beckham were doppelgangers.
Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd was named man of the year and Scots chart- toppers Travis were band of the year.