A TEENAGER yesterday denied the murder of a 20-year-old man days before Christmas.
What does M/D stand for?
M/D stands for Man Days
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of M/D
We have 294 other meanings of M/D in our Acronym Attic
- Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Multiple Choice
- Midshipman Captain (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Commander (United States Naval Academy)
- Machining (UK)
- Mobility, Countermobility, and/or Survivability (US DoD)
- Manchester (UK)
- Medical Doctor
- Margin Excess
- Meines Erachtens (German: in my opinion)
- Myeloid/Erythroid Ratio (pathology; also seen as M:E)
- Media Thickness/External Diameter
- Midshipman Ensign (United States Naval Academy)
- Multidimensional/Entity Relationship (data warehouse model)
- Mainframe (also seen as MF)
- Make Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have saved something like 20,000 man days in terms of colleagues taking unpaid leave on a voluntary basis," the company's executive chairman Gerald Lawless told the paper.
Lothian also admitted assaulting another man days later and stealing his wallet.
A murdered parish councillor was seen getting into his dinghy with an unidentified man days before his body was found, police said yesterday.
When you figure how many man days it takes to calibrate planters, Bayer saw the benefits we brought immediately," says Wingate.
A MURDERED parish councillor was seen getting into his dinghy with an unidentified man days before his body was found, police said yesterday.
GARDAI returned a shotgun to a man days before he was shot dead by officers during a siege, it has emerged.