A TEENAGER yesterday denied the murder of a 20-year-old man days before Christmas.
What does M-DAY stand for?
M-DAY stands for Man Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of M-DAY
- M-Shaped Coupled Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Multiple Media/Multiple Communication Workstation
- Mammary Deiodinase type 1
- Mounted-Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
- Military Direct Access Radar Channel (US DoD)
- Manufacturing Date
- Mobilization Date
- Mobilization Day
- unnamed day on which mobilization of forces begins (US DoD)
- Measurement-Based Directional Channel Assignment
- Miami-Dade County Oral Language Proficiency Scale-Revised
- Maintenance Demonstration
- Modified Defected Ground Structure
- Multi-Data Link Processor (various organizations)
- Multivariate Design of Process Experiments
- Mason-Dixon Outdoor Writers Association (est. 1957)
- Moonda Dealer Website System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have saved something like 20,000 man days in terms of colleagues taking unpaid leave on a voluntary basis," the company's executive chairman Gerald Lawless told the paper.
Lothian also admitted assaulting another man days later and stealing his wallet.
A murdered parish councillor was seen getting into his dinghy with an unidentified man days before his body was found, police said yesterday.
When you figure how many man days it takes to calibrate planters, Bayer saw the benefits we brought immediately," says Wingate.
A MURDERED parish councillor was seen getting into his dinghy with an unidentified man days before his body was found, police said yesterday.
GARDAI returned a shotgun to a man days before he was shot dead by officers during a siege, it has emerged.