Although technology has been a huge part of the improvement, the federal Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992 also has played a big role in saving the lives of women with breast cancer, Chicola said.
What does MQSA stand for?
MQSA stands for Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MQSA in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Queue Size
- Message Queuing Software
- Micro-Quadlock System
- Military Qualification Skills
- Military Qualification Standards
- Minimal Qualified Subsets
- Minimum Qualification Score (sports)
- Minimum Quality Standard (trade)
- Module Query System
- Mustique International Airport, St. Vincent and Grenadines (IATA code)
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Indices
- MQSeries Integrator (message broker)
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Measures
- Mammography Quality System Regulation
- Mammography Quality Standards Reauthorization Act
- Missouri Quad Society Watershed Task Force
- Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling
- Maintainability Qualification Test (transportation)
- Manufacturing Quality Technician
- Marquette Rail (Michigan rail company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On October 27, 1992, the President signed into law House Resolution 6182, the Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992 (Public Law 102-539).