Prolactin and glucocorticoid hormones synergistically induce expression of transfected rat beta-casein gene promoter constructs in a mammary epithelial cell line.
What does MECL stand for?
MECL stands for Mammary Epithelial Cell Line
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MECL
We have 7 other meanings of MECL in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Electron Configuration Interaction
- Malaysia Export Credit Insurance Berhad
- Middle East Consortium on Infectious Disease Surveillance
- Medical Computer Interface (Hewlett-Packard)
- Monocyte-Derived Endothelial Cell Inhibitory Factor (cytology)
- Middle East Chief Information Officers' Summit (international conference)
- Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating (aviation training course)
- Medical Examiner and Coroner Information Sharing Program
- Middle East College of Information Technology (Oman)
- Meck Island
- Maritime Electric Company Ltd (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Medical Equipment Calibration Lab (Cairo University)
- Methylene Chloride (chemistry)
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (India)
- Minimum Emissions Compliance Load (Massachusetts)
- Minimum Essential Circuit List
- Motorola Emitter Coupled Logic
- Multicatalytic Endopeptidase Complex-Like 1 (human immunoproteasome subunit; also seen as MECL-1)
- Mixed Epidermal Cell Leukocyte Reaction
- Mixed Epidermal Cell-Lymphocyte Reaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BME-UV bovine mammary epithelial cell line was kindly provided by Dr.
Experiments show that 5000 cells/ chamber of human mammary epithelial cell lines (MCF10A) in chamber slide is optimal for the 3D formation of acini morphology or mammosphere during 20 days.