The Mamiya Medical Heritage Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, holds records of Dr Campbell.
What does MMHC stand for?
MMHC stands for Mamiya Medical Heritage Center (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMHC
We have 38 other meanings of MMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Manufactured Housing Association
- Multicultural Mental Health Australia (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Mangalarga Marchador Horse Association of America (humane breed association)
- Military Medical Humanitarian Assistance Course (USUHS)
- Minnesota Mental Health Action Group (St. Paul, MN)
- Maine Manufactured Housing Board (Augusta, ME)
- Megan Media Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Michigan Morgan Horse Breeders Futurity
- Mid-Michigan Hispanic Business Association (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Maintenance Man-Hour Capability
- Marian Missionaries of the Holy Cross (Catholic congregation from the Philippines)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Master of Management in Health Care (Vanderbuilt University)
- Michigan Manufactured Home Commission
- Michigan Mushroom Hunters Club (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Counselors Association
- Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
- Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association
- Muslim Mindanao Halal Certification Board Inc. (Philippines)
- Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mamiya Medical Heritage Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, has records of Dr Campbell.