Work on phase four of the Malvern Hills Science Park will begin at the end of the year after planners at Malvern Hills District Council approved the project.
What does MHSP stand for?
MHSP stands for Malvern Hills Science Park (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHSP
We have 11 other meanings of MHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Medical History Society of New Jersey (Newark, NJ)
- Muslim Home School Network and Resource
- McLean High School Orchestra (McLean, VA)
- Mennonite Historical Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Mental Health System Oppression
- Multicultural History Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (California Department of Mental Health)
- Melbourne High School Old Boys (Australia)
- Mental Health Services for Older People (Aukland, New Zealand)
- Milwaukee High School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mental Health Service Provider (counselor)
- Mental Health Services Plan (Department of Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Mental Health Support Project (Canada)
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
- Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is also a strong defence sector centred around the continuing drive to expand Malvern Hills Science Park and one-time government agency QinetiQ.
GVA advises Malvern Hills plans A multi-disciplinary team from GVA's Birmingham office has been appointed to advise Malvern Hills Science Park regarding its future expansion plans.
Administered by the Central Technology Belt and managed by the Malvern Hills Science Park, the APoC has already delivered nearly pounds 1 million to more than 35 companies in the Birmingham area since the launch last November.
Based on the Malvern Hills Science Park, Aurix creates business applications based around a patented phonetic speech search engine.
The June 17 event, being held at the Malvern Hills Science Park, will outline details of three schemes aimed at helping local businesses innovate and develop new products.
The completion of Phase Three of the Malvern Hills Science Park is a timely boost for the region's knowledge economy, according to Central Technology Belt (CTB) chief executive Alan White.
We then travelled to Malvern Hills Science Park - one of nine science parks in the region - which has been purpose built to offer laboratory and office space, attractive tenancy agreements and strong links with QinetiQ.