Mr Cundy and his Malvern Archaeological Diving Unit hope to recover artefacts from the 120ft-long Diamond, which he believes is lying just eight metres below the surface of the water.
What does MADU stand for?
MADU stands for Malvern Archaeological Diving Unit (underwater/intertidal archaeology; Worcestershire, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MADU in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Armed Dismount Support System (weapon system; Northrop Grumman)
- Make a Difference Today (British Petroleum Canada)
- Maximum Allowable Down Time
- Mean Accumulated Down Time
- Mean Administrative Delay Time
- Microalloy Diffused-Base Transistor
- Monthly Average Daily Traffic
- Multiple APIC Description Table
- Marion-Alachua Dog Training Association (Florida)
- Mapping Datum Transformation
- Mid-Atlantic Datacom Users Group (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- Men Against Domestic Violence
- Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Modulating Atmospheric Dump Valve
- Magnetic Anomaly Detection Verification Run
- Microfinance and Development Venture Capital
- Magnetic Anomaly Detector Verification
- Master of Adult and Vocational Teaching
- Missouri Association of Directors of Volunteer Services
- Making A Difference With Art (charity event)