Together, these data reveal a potential target for therapy of these uncommon but currently untreatable malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNSTs)," Dr.
What does MPNT stand for?
MPNT stands for Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPNT
- Mt. Pulag National Park (Philippine Cordillera Mountain Range)
- Multi-Party Negotiating Process
- Master Printers and Newspaper Proprietors Association
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (Canada)
- Mai Po Nature Reserve (Hong Kong)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources (Pakistan)
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Managed Private Network Services
- malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor
- Malignant Primary Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Malignant Peripheral Neuroectodermal Tumor (cancer)
- Master Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Plan (US DoD)
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
- Most Probable Number of Viable Cells
- Mail Processing Operation (USPS)
- Main Phase Onset
- Maintenance of Public Order
- Major Project Office
- Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
- Manila Philharmonic Orchestra (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNST)--clinicopathological study and treatment outcome of twenty-four cases.
Group II tumors include granular cell tumors, malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors, malignant melanomas, neurofibromas, olfactory neuroblastomas, paragangliomas, schwannomas, and peripheral neuroectodermal tumors.
Among their topics are pathogenesis, genetic counseling, diagnosis and overall management, neurofibromas and malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors in neurofibromatosis 1, cognitive function and learning disabilities, management of particular features, psychosocial impacts, and practical and quality-of-life issues.
Epithelioid variants of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors are not associated with von Recklinghausen disease.
Introduction Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors derive from the mesenchymal cells of the neural crest.