Genetic analysis with calcium-induced calcium release test in Japanese malignant hyperthermia susceptible (MHS) families.
What does MH+ stand for?
MH+ stands for Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mount Hyjal (World of Warcraft)
- Mountyhall (role-playing game)
- Movable Head
- Mulier Honesta (Latin: Virtuous Lady, epigraphy)
- Multiple Handicaps
- Multiply Halfword (IBM)
- Multirole Helicopter
- Munitions Handler
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Man-hours/Troubleshooting Action
- M. haemolytica serovar 1 (virus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Localization of the gene encoding the [alpha]2/[delta]-subunits of the L-type voltage-dependent calcium channel to chromosome 7q and analysis of the segregation of flanking markers in malignant hyperthermia susceptible families.
Propofol has been reported as a safe anaesthetic for malignant hyperthermia susceptible patients but has not been tested on cultured cells from patients with the ryanodine receptor type 1 mutation.
SUMMARY Patients who are malignant hyperthermia susceptible are often admitted overnight for observation, even after minor surgery.