John Mulhall, incoming Editor of the Journal of Sexual Medicine and the Director of the Male Sexual and Reproductive Medicine Program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, led a group of more than 80 clinical experts specializing in male sexual dysfunction in sending a letter to the FDA applauding the Agency's decision to hold a two-day workshop focused on FSD.
What does MSD stand for?
MSD stands for Male Sexual Dysfunction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSD
We have 362 other meanings of MSD in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi State College for Women (now Mississippi University for Women, MUW)
- Mail Service Courier Work Structuring System (Canada)
- Macromolecular Structure Database
- Magnetic Signature Duplicator
- Magnetic Stripe Data (bank card)
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Indian cricket player)
- Maintenance Support Date
- Maintenance Support Device
- Major System Demonstration
- Makai Senki Disgaea (Japanese PS2 game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consequently many pharmaceutical enterprises are very concerned about male sexual dysfunction drug market.
Brandy Engler, male sexual dysfunction has many causes - ego, insecurity, even getting bossed around by women at work, the New York Post reported.
He specializes in general urology and will oversee programs in male infertility and male sexual dysfunction.
Bernstein's analysis of male sexual dysfunction and the anxiety it caused draws on data from the Moscow Counselling Center for Sexual Hygiene as well as material from the periodical Towards a Healthy Lifestyle.
Although male sexual dysfunction has grabbed the lion's share of the headlines and punch lines, it is important that women also receive optimal care for this condition.
Those on the frontlines of treatment for male sexual dysfunction or erectile dysfunction (ED) are most often general practitioners.
which is similar to male sexual dysfunction rates in the general population.