Matthias Bamert has served as principal guest conductor of the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, chief conductor of West Australian Symphony Orchestra and most recently at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra.
What does MPO stand for?
MPO stands for Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPO
We have 114 other meanings of MPO in our Acronym Attic
- Malignant Primary Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
- Malignant Peripheral Neuroectodermal Tumor (cancer)
- Master Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Plan (US DoD)
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
- Most Probable Number of Viable Cells
- Mail Processing Operation (USPS)
- Main Phase Onset
- Maintenance of Public Order
- Major Project Office
- Manila Philharmonic Orchestra (Philippines)
- Manual Pitch Override
- Manufactured, Processed or Otherwise Used (Environment Canada)
- Manufacturing Process Optimization
- Manufacturing Production Order
- Market Place Operator
- Master of the Psychology of Organization
- Master Police Officer
- Master Purchase Order (sales record)
- Measurable Performance Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
On February 3, conductor Andrew Litton takes to the keyboard for a Classic FM favourite, Finzi's Eclogue for piano and orchestra, while, on March 10, Claus Peter Flor, now in charge of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, conducts the Brahms German Requiem preceded by Brahms and Strauss songs, sung by Inge Dam-Johnson, an interesting piece of programme planning.
Stark has also conducted orchestras including the London Symphony Orchestra, the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment and the English Chamber Orchestra, and has worked alongside Pierre Boulez, Sir Colin Davis, Lord Menuhin, Sir Roger Norrington and Klaus Tennstedt.
He conducts the splendid Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra in Kuala Lumpus and the 126 minutes of music give great pleasure.