Research Methodology The survey sample was drawn from the Malaysian Trade Union Congress (MTUC) and Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF) membership databases and included the employees (non-union members) and employers (represented by the human resource or the industrial relations/employee relations managers, or their representatives) at each workplace across different industrial sectors, namely: agriculture, transport and storage, wholesaling and retailing, hotels and restaurants, manufacturing, telecommunications, finance and insurance, and health.
What does MEF stand for?
MEF stands for Malaysian Employers Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEF
We have 163 other meanings of MEF in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Environmental Engineering Technology Symposium
- Metered Energy Efficiency Transaction Structure (coalition)
- Minimum Essential Engine Tracking System
- Modernisation of European Enterprise and Trade Statistics (EU)
- Ministry of Environment Energy and Water (Maldives)
- MADS Box Transcription Enhancer Factor
- Magnetics Environmental Filter
- Major Economies Forum
- Major Equipment File
- Malaita Eagle Force
- Managed Extensibility Framework (Microsoft .NET)
- Marine Expeditionary Force
- Martin Ennals Foundation (Switzerland)
- Martingale Estimating Functions
- Mask Error Factor
- Master Earnings File
- Master in Economics and Finance (various schools)
- Materials Exposure Facility
- Mature Equivalent of Fat
- Maximum Elevation Figures (aeronautics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey by the Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF) found that on average the salary given to employees in managerial positions (i.
2% to 1,178 ringgit in 2000, the paper said, quoting a survey by the Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF).