Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA) President Mohammad Khalid Harun said the move would encourage more people to visit both countries.
What does MATTA stand for?
MATTA stands for Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MATTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mapping Analysis Tool for Transportation
- Mapping and Analysis Tool for Transportation
- Master At Table Tennis
- Matthew (nickname)
- Matthius (nickname)
- Message Analysis Test Tool
- Mexicans and Americans Thinking Together
- Military Annual Training Test (British Armed Forces)
- Multi-Mission Advanced Tactical Terminal
- Mixed Attack Helicopter Model
- Mid-America Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- Major Accident to the Environment (UK, defining accidents under COMAH regulations)
- Maintenance Terminal (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group
- Midlands Advanced Transportation Telematics Information System for Strategies in Europe
- Mean Active Time to Repair
- Midcourse Architectural and Terminal Tier Review
- Marine Asset Tag Tracking System (Department of Homeland Security)
- Mid-America Time Trial Series (racing)
- Mid-Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Society, Inc. (est. 1997; Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The head of the Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents, Tunku Iskandar Tunku Abdullah, was quoted as saying Malaysia's chief selling point is its cultural and culinary diversity as a multiracial country.