What does MJIUT stand for?
MJIUT stands for Malaysia-Japan International University of Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michael Jackson Internet Fan Club
- Mara-Japan Industrial Institute (Japan and Malaysia)
- Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology
- Melbourne Journal of International Law (Australia)
- Michigan Journal of International Law (student publication; University of Michigan Law School; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Moscow Journal of International Law (est. 1991; Russia)
- Material Job Information Memorandum
- Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran (journal; Iran)
- Modernising Justice in Scotland (UK)
- Malaysia-Japan International Symposium on Advanced Technology
- Michael Joseph Jackson (singer)
- Missouri Juvenile Justice Association
- Moscow Jazz Journalists' Association (Russia)
- Magkaisa Junk JPEPA (Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement) Coalition
- Melbourne Juvenile Justice Centre (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Joseph Jackson Community (website)
- Mojo-Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Mahavir Janma Kalyanak (Malayalam; Jain celebration; UK)
- Marinejegerkommandoen (Norwegian Special Forces)