Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade), the organiser of the show, had also arranged more than 3,500 business matching meetings for local businesses and visiting delegates.
What does MATRADE stand for?
MATRADE stands for Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mid-Atlantic Tourism Public Relations Alliance
- Matroos (Dutch)
- Michigan's Assistive Technology Resource (now Michigan’s Integrated Technology Supports)
- Mid-Atlantic Twin Registry (Virginia Commonwealth University; Richmond, VA; est. 1997)
- Minimum Average Time Requirement
- Montana Associated Technology Roundtables
- MOPITT (Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere) Airborne Test Radiometer
- Mécanique-Avion-TRAction (French defense company)
- Mid-Atlantic Tent Renters Association (est. 1992; Wilmington, DE)
- Multi Agency Threat and Risk Assessment (UK)
- Manufacturing Technology for Complex Geometries based on Rational Splines
- Modeling Architecture for Technology and Research Experimentation (US Army)
- Mid-Atlantic Technology, Research and Innovation Center (South Charleston, WV)
- Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (Ames, IA)
- Management Infrastructure for Remote Intelligent Configuration of Systems
- Measurement and Treatment Research to Improve Cognition in Schizophrenia (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Manpower And Training Research Information System (US DoD)
- Math Achievement to Realize Individual Excellence (New Jersey Department of Education)
- Merged Access Transport Intelligent Xchange (NorVergence)
- Modular Automatic Target Recognition for Interactive Exploitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade) recommends Malaysian information communication technology (ICT) companies to gain from Brazil s plan to set up a nationwide fibre optic network estimated at US$51 billion (RM154.
The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade), which will host the largest international pavilion at the event, is eager to boost relations with Abu Dhabi by building on Malaysia's established position as a significant supplier of material products and services to the UAE market and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
INTRADE Malaysia organized by Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) from 9-ll November 2010 is the fourth consecutive event, and both foreign and local companies in several industry clusters including Food & Beverages, Electrical & Electronics, Wood-based Products, Building Materials and Services are expected to attend.
Summary: The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade) announced readiness to boost trade with Iran viewing the Islamic Republic as a fertile ground for Malaysian exports.
Organised by Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), the Services Exhibition 2009 expects to surpass the gains of a similar exhibition in 2008.