The Malawi Human Rights Commission (MHRC), a government body working on developing and sustaining a culture of respect for human rights among all people in Malawi, indicated that one of the issues the country needs to tackle is abortion.
What does MHRC stand for?
MHRC stands for Malawi Human Rights Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHRC
We have 25 other meanings of MHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Multihull Racing Association
- Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board
- Military Health Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Midwest Homeless and Runaway Adolescent Project (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Mendocino Historical Review Board
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene, and Madison Counties (Xenia, OH)
- Mental Health Review Board (Australia)
- Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark
- Maple Heights Regional Branch Library (Maple Heights, OH)
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Management of Human Resources
- Manitoba Health Research Council
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Manitoba HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) Research Centre (Canada)
- Medical Health and Research Council
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
- Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Montpellier Hérault Rugby Club (France)
- Macedonian Human Rights Committee of Melbourne and Victoria Inc. (est. 1984)
- Master of Human Resources Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Madonna has launched an appeal against the court's ruling, and now the Malawi Human Rights Commission has stepped into the debate.
Malawi Human Rights Commission executive secretary Emiliana Tembo called Mr.