Cotton and Race in the Making of America Gene Dattel Ivan R.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Making of America (Cornell University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Originating-Location Request
- Moloney Murine Sarcoma Virus
- (Joint) Maximum Output and Ratio Threshold Test
- Mobile Originated-Short Message Service
- Missouri Science Teaching and Education Partnerships
- Molecular Oriented Membrane
- Muscle Oxygen Consumption
- Macromedia Open Architecture
- Made of Awesome
- Maîtrise d'Ouvrage (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Supreme Court is the fourth PBS series that New York Life has sponsored, following The American President, The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow, and Slavery and the Making of America.
The Making of America has been adopted by many schools as their standard American government text.