See Shayne Kavanagh, "Less Time, Lower Cost, and Greater Quality: Making Government Work Better with Lean Process Improvement," a GFOA whitepaper, for more detail.
What does MGWB stand for?
MGWB stands for Making Government Work Better (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Media Gateway (3GPP)
- Mighty Games World (website)
- Mission Gross Weight (aviation)
- Morgantown, WV, USA - Morgantown Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- McGillivray's Warbler (bird species Oporornis tolmiei)
- Metropolitan Golf Writers Association (Elmsford, NY)
- Michigan Ground Water Association, Inc.
- Middle Grades Writing Assessment
- Minnesota Ground Water Association (volunteer organization; White Bear Lake, MN)
- Montana Game Wardens Association (Helena, MT)
- Master Ground Water Contractor (National Ground Water Association; Westerville, OH)
- Micro Gap Wire Chamber (physics)
- Moto Guzzi World Club (motorcycle enthusiasts)
- Main Gun Weapon Explosive Signature Simulation (simulation device used on tanks)
- Macquarie Goodman Wholesale Fund
- Michigan Gravity Wave Group (Department of Physics; University of Michigan)
- Microwave and Guided Wave Letters (IEEE Transactions Periodical)
- Maturity Guarantees Working Party
- Midland Great Western Railway (Ireland)
- Modular Guided Weapon System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deval Patrick has been relentlessly focused on making government work better.
The emphasis is on making government work better," Davis says.
Voters focused instead on her message that she is someone committed to making government work better.
And he must consistently make clear that he intends real, ward-level change in people's lives - making government work better, making health care and college loans available for everyone, and making taxes work for the country as a whole.