Within this budget amount, the Major Research Instrumentation Program would receive $115 million in fiscal 2008, $123.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Major Research Instrumentation Program (National Science Foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Monon Railroad Historical-Technical Society (Indiana)
- Middle Right Hepatic Vein
- Machine Readable Information
- Machine Readable Instruction
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetorotational Instability (physics)
- Magnum Research Incorporated
- Mail Routing Instruction (US DoD)
- Maintenance Requirements - Instruments
- Major Research Initiative
- Management Recruiters International
- Management Reports International
- Managing Retirement Income (class & conference)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Marginal Reliability Importance
- Market Research Indonesia
- Market Research, Inc. (New York)
- Maryland Rock Industries, Inc.
- Master Record Index
- Material Receipt Inspection