The last major repairs to the Bath Bridge were in the 1980s, lames told the newspaper.
What does XRPR stand for?
XRPR stands for Major Repairs (book condition)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- X-Ray Polychromator
- Xtreme Racing Products, Inc. (South Gate, CA)
- X-Ray Pinhole Camera
- XQuery Remote Procedure Call
- X-Ray Powder Diffraction
- X-Ray Proximity Lithography
- eXtensible Resource Provisioning Management
- X-Rated Porno Machine (band)
- xApps Resource and Portfolio Management (SAP)
- Extensible Resource Provisioning Management Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the growth penetrated and built up on the walls of the furnace, it even deformed them enough to require major repairs.
According to Paulette Bonanno, senior vice president with NCB's New York Team, "Financing enables associations to spread the costs of major repairs over a number of years.
Guidelines outlining information that must be disclosed regarding funding of future major repairs and replacements of common property also are discussed.
A new area for major repairs, which were previously fanned out has been built and new computer numerical control (CNC) equipment installed.