Sequence analysis indicated that the tentatively named raven circovirus (RaCV) was 1898 nucleotides in size with 2 major open reading frames synonymous with other avian circoviruses, ORF C1 and ORF V1, likely to encode a putative capsid protein (Cap) and replicase-associated protein (Rep), respectively.
What does mORF stand for?
mORF stands for Major Open Reading Frame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of mORF
We have 2 other meanings of mORF in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Research and Environmental Affairs (Malawi)
- Integrated Circuits for Mobile Reader and Communicator for ISO-Standard Smart-Cards
- Met Office Rainfall and Evaporation Calculation System (UK)
- Movimiento de Restauracion Nacional (Spanish: National Renovation Movement; Panama)
- Missouri Research & Education Network
- Monitor Station Reports
- Management of Resources and Environmental Solutions (Lebanon)
- Metal Oxide Regenerable Subsystem
- Mapping of Research in European Social Sciences (Brussels, Belgium)
- (Accreditation and Access Control for) Smart-Card Mobile Reader and Communication System
- Male Or Female ?
- Midwest Open Racing Fleet (est. 1959)
- Midwest Orthopaedic Research Foundation (Minnesota)
- Midwest Outer Realm Followers (Minnesota)
- Motor Oil Red Flake (perch fishing lure)
- Medium-sized Organization
- Middle of the Road Gang (Celebration Bible Church; Grandville, MI)
- Ministarstvo Obrane Republike Hrvatske (Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Croatia)
- Mississippi Office of Rural Health
- Montana Office of Rural Health (Montana State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We identified the major open reading frames (ORFs), coding for the 4 major structural proteins, namely: spike (S), envelope (E) matrix (M), nucleocapsid (N) gene products, and at least other 10 proteins, including a few of unknown function.