Warwickshire Police appealed for wtinesses to contact PC 1887 Wayne Knight in the Major Investigation Unit (Roads) at Rugby on 01926 415415.
What does MIU stand for?
MIU stands for Major Investigation Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIU
We have 53 other meanings of MIU in our Acronym Attic
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver
- Mitwirkung (German: cooperation)
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Wind Ensemble (Cambridge, MA)
- Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Math Institute for Talented Youth (Texas State University)
- Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth
- Machine Interface Unit
- Maharishi International University (Fairfield, IA)
- Main Instrument Unit (automotive)
- Make It Up
- Management Incentive Unit (finance)
- Manipur International University (est. 2018)
- Marketing Intelligence Unit (various organizations)
- Measurement Indication Unit (electrical leakage current unit)
- Media Interoperability Unit
- Medical Information Unit
- Memory Interface Unit (microprocessor architecture and memory interface)
- Men in Uniform
- Message Interface Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone with any details that can help the investigation is urged to call the Major Investigation Unit on 101.
A police spokeswoman said the investigation involves detectives from the force's major investigation unit, forensic specialists and local neighbourhood officers with house-to-house, CCTV and forensic enquiries.
They want anyone who witnessed the crash, or saw the manner in which the mini was being driven beforehand, to contact PC Wayne Knight in Warwickshire Police's major investigation unit on 01926 415415.
Any witnesses are asked to contact Warwickshire's roads major investigation unit on 01926 415415.
West Midlands Police said more than 60 detectives and experts from the Major Investigation Unit were working on the case, codenamed operation Linux.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw the vehicle and how it was driven before the crash should contact PC Wayne Knight of Warwickshire Police's major investigation unit on 01926 415415.
Witnesses to the collision and anyone who may have seen the vehicles on the A446 should contact Pc Anita Dyer of Warwickshire Police Major Investigation Unit on 01788 853744 with any information.