It is part of the National Lacrosse League, a reborn collection of 10 professional teams raised from the discards of the now-defunct Major Indoor Lacrosse League.
What does MILL stand for?
MILL stands for Major Indoor Lacrosse League (now National Lacrosse League)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MILL
We have 4 other meanings of MILL in our Acronym Attic
- Military Integrated Logistics Information System
- Made in Lovely Kin (band)
- Managing Information on Lost Kids (Farmer's Insurance child identification program)
- Medical Affairs Initiative to Leverage Knowledge
- Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship (photographic competition)
- Mothers Imbued with Lactational Karma (website)
- Multimedia Interaction for Learning and Knowing (est. 2002; EU)
- Middle Island Lighthouse Keepers Association (Rockland, ME)
- Milch Kakao (German chocolate brand)
- Militärkommando (German)
- Maryland Independent Lacrosse League
- Merritt Island Little League (Merritt Island, FL)
- Milliarden (German: billions)
- Motivating Individuals for Learning and Living (Rockford, IL)
- Multimedia Interactive Learning Laboratory (US and Australia)
- Mobile and Immersive Learning for Literacy in Emerging Economies
- 10 to -3
- Maximum Interchange of the Latest Logistic Information is Essential
- Maybe It Looks Like I Give A Flip But I Don't
- Multimedia Interactive Leading Life-giving Initiative On Net (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A trio of Ontario imports, including Ryan Sanderson who spent the winter with the Buffalo Bandits of the Major Indoor Lacrosse League and played Junior for the Minto Cup machine from Orangeville, will add to the veteran strength provided by Bill Callan and Dallas Eliuk.
Thanks to some key performances from Native players, the Buffalo Bandits are once again the Major Indoor Lacrosse League champions.